Great rental income opportunity-immaculate, large stone house at Arezzo, Tuscany, ItalyRef: ITAA0-0139
- Energy rating: In process
- Private Parking
- Utility room
- Lounge / diner
- Nice views
- Electrical Appliances
- Fully Equipped
- Stunning Kitchen
- Fenced plot
- Mountain views
A large stone house in immaculate condition at a beautiful panoramic position in a sought after, greenbelt residential area of Arezzo town in Tuscany, Italy.
The total internal area is 350 square meters distributed over four floors. The house is supplemented with a splendid large panoramic terrace, large garden and a garage of 80 square meters.
- At the lower ground floor, which is 100 square meters there is a fully fitted kitchen, large living room, one double bedroom and two bathrooms.
- The ground floor is 100 square meters and offers an appealing large kitchen with a character fireplace, sunny aspect living room and a bathroom;
- The first floor which is 100 square meters are three large double bedrooms with balconies providing magnificent panoramic views of Arezzo town and there is also a modern bathroom;
- The top floor has about 50 square meters and offers a bedroom, bathroom and large built in closet.
The garden is 100 square meters. Furthermore there is a large panoramic terrace with astonishing views of the city of Arezzo.
The house has many character features throughout, it is maintained very well by its current owners.
This charming property is an excellent opportunity to purchase a home in the heart of Tuscany for a permanent residence or holiday purposes.Due to the layout of the property, each floor could be used independently and suitable for holiday rentals. Arezzo is famous for its rich history, culture and of course for the tasty cuisine. There are many vineyards in the surrounding Tuscan hills producing some of the finest wines of Italy. Arezzo area and the surrounding Tuscan hills are frequented by tourists from all over the World all year around and this property could generate a great rental income with minimal effort.
Arezzo is easily reached from Rome, Florence, Sienna and the A1 motorway connects North of Italy and the rest of Europe. Florence is only 1 hour away by car and the vibrant Adriatic coast could be reached in the same time.
For further details and other similar properties, please refer to our website www.ecsmproperty.uk.com ; we have a wide range of character, luxury or new properties in Italy, weather it is for sale or rental and our multilingual staff is on hand to assist with your inquiries, give you guidance about the buying process or simply share some details about various areas of this beautiful country.
- January 0 €
- February 0 €
- March 0 €
- April 0 €
- May 0 €
- June 0 €
- July 0 €
- August 0 €
- September 0 €
- October 0 €
- November 0 €
- December 0 €