Christmas markets in the Dolomites
The Christmas markets in Alta Badia are characterized by peacefulness, Ladin culture and tradition
The Christmas markets are an important part of the Christmas tradition in South Tyrol. In cities such as Bolzano/Bozen, Merano/Meran, Bressanone/Brixen and Brunico/Bruneck, Christmas markets are an established reality.
For some years even Alta Badia, the Ladin valley in the South Tyrolean Dolomites, offers visitors two enchanting Christmas markets, inspired by the Ladin culture and tradition.
The traditional wooden stalls, set up in the center of the villages of Corvara and San Cassiano, create the particular romantic atmosphere. In the pedestrian centre of San Cassiano and in the centre of Corvara, you can go for a walk, admire the winter Dolomites' landscape, taste local specialities and watch demonstrations by local artisans.
Enjoy Christmas time with Ladin culture and traditions
With “Paisc da Nadé" the village of San Cassiano will be set in a traditional alpine Christmas atmosphere.
Local choirs, musicians and craftsmen will delight the visitors with their arts and of course you will not miss the local food and the mulled wine. For the occasion, the starred chef Norbert Niederkofler and his trusty pastry chef Andrea Tortora have created an exceptional sweet, the "Christmas Star", that can be savoured only at the Paisc da Nadé.
“Paisc da Nadé" wants to be a genuine event, strongly linked to the alpine Christmas tradition and with an intense bond with the Ladin culture and tradition.
The Christmas market Paisc da Nadè is open from 4th December to 6th January every day from 4pm to 7pm.
Events - 6 pm:
- 04.12.2015: Opening ceremony with the brass section of the San Cassiano Concert Band
- 05.12.2015: Saint Nicholas party for children of all ages
- 12.12.2015: Concert by the Rungger Family accompanied by the smooth sound of bagpipes
- 18.12.2015: Christmas carols with the brass section of the San Cassiano Concert Band
- 25.12.2015: Concert by Corvara's “Corni di montagna" band
- 29.12.2015: Christmas carols with the brass section of the San Cassiano Concert Band
- 01.01.2016: Concert by Corvara's “Corni di montagna" band
- 03.01.2016: Concert by the Armentara choir
- 06.01.2016: Closing Ceremony with the arrival of the Three Kings
- Each Friday and Saturday: The shepherd with his sheep fl ock
- Each Tuesday and Friday at 17:30: Artisan's demonstration of wood artefacts
Come and visit Alta Badia in the Dolomites, where we have a great selection of luxury properties in this exclusive mountain region of Northern Italy. Visit our website www.ecsmproperty.uk.com or drop us a note on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Apartment - Sale
Trentino-Alto Adige / Bolzano580.000€ 90m2 2 2 Ref: ITADOVB013
Duplex - New build
Trentino-Alto Adige / Bolzano1.300.000€ 200m2 3 3 Ref: ITADO05
HouseofCharacter - Sale
Trentino-Alto Adige / Bolzano4.200.000€ 450m2 6 7 Ref: ITADOSCVB933
Apartment - Sale
Trentino-Alto Adige / Bolzano1.200.000€ 100m2 2 2 Ref: ITADOSC2
New listingExclusive property
Penthouse - Sale
Trentino-Alto Adige / Bolzano2.500.000€ 230m2 4 4 Ref: ITADOSCGP
House of Character - Sale
Trentino-Alto Adige / Bolzano1.900.000€ 340m2 6 3 Ref: ITADOSC1
Duplex - Sale
Trentino-Alto Adige / Bolzano3.500.000€ 310m2 5 6 Ref: ITADOSCGP2
Apartment - Sale
Trentino-Alto Adige / Bolzano650.000€ 85m2 2 2 Ref: ITADOVB025