Luxor (formely known as Thebes) perched on the Nile river banks has 17% of the monuments of the entire world.
- The worlds greatest outdoor museum with awe-inspiring monuments of ancient civilisation.
has 1/6th of the world's ancient heritage and is where Thomas Cook started his tourism business (1865). Luxor
- Valley of the Kings and Queens, Tutankhamen and the
Templesof Karnak and . Luxor
- Karnak Temple surpasses every other Pharonic Temple with over 40 hectars devoted to the Gods. For 13 centuries successive pharaohs help to make this the most magnificent temple complex in the entire ancient world.
- The Nile is the longest river in the world, stretching north for approximately 4,000 miles from East Africa to the
- The government have many exciting projects planned for
within the next 2 years so this is a wonderful opportunity to be there first Luxor
- We have various size and layout holiday apartments for sale in Luxor on the banks of the river Nile directly from the developers, who are the first to build a designated residential tourist resort for the overseas investor.
For further details of these newly built, bargain price apartments in Luxor check out our website www.ecsmproperty.uk.com. Our multilingual staff will be glad to assist with any questions you may have about the properties, buying process, management and rental of the units.