Furnished, serviced modern office with 7% net return for 5 years with ROI 150% in center of Birmingham, UK
Furnished, serviced modern office with 7% net return for 5 years with ROI 150% in center of Birmingham, UKRef: UKBIRAV1
- Energy rating: In process
- Utility room
- Nice views
- Electrical Appliances
- Fully Equipped
- Storage room
- Parking space
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
State of the art fully furnished Grade A serviced office with 7% net return for 5 years at affordable prices within a prestigious area of Birmingham. 100 Year lease and Title dead, Land registry legal ownership- investment from Gbp29.995 Total potential growth (ROI) in 5 years 150%
Flexibility & Competitiveness are two primary driving forces behind the success of the Business Center.
Possibility to purchase a “One Desk Office" to the entire floors space, including both private office suites and open plan offices at a prime location in Birmingham.
The Business Center is a 5 story building with far reaching panoramic views from the top floor. £2 million has been lavished to refurbish and completely modernize this building, being located less than 1 mile from the heart of the city. 24/7 Access with individually programmed smart cards plus CCTV. Parking bays underground and outside for Visitors, Disabled parking bays and Wheelchair access. Fiber optic high speed network in the building; HVAC compliance (heating, ventilation, air-conditioning); ergonomic furniture; kitchen facilities; Lift access.
There is staff always on hand to ensure the bookings/occupancy is carried out in a friendly, approachable and professional manner. Reception services available such as typing, copying, scanning, postage, dry cleaning, shoe repairs, key cutting (service charges applicable).
Whether a start-up business which is not yet ready for the big office move, or perhaps an abroad based company needs a UK location, a virtual office in this Center allows maximum flexibility at a low cost. As a leading provider of serviced offices in the City of Birmingham, providing a highly efficient and professional virtual office services for businesses.
At a fraction of the expense, but with all the impact of a permanent office, a virtual office is the ideal first step for a new business venture or entry into a new market.
- 1.)Offering Hot Desks to small businesses with minimum booking or notice periods and payable by credit/debit card. Ideal for a small and mobile market strategy companies, start-up businesses, charity contractors or for anyone on the move who needs a base in town for just a day or two or for block-bookings for project team.
- 2.)Conference center/ events venue: Being only 5 minutes drive into the city center, the Business Center caters for staff and client meetings, as well as board meetings. There are a number of meeting rooms of various sizes in the building. Also there are fully equipped rooms to cater for up to 100 delegates.
- 3.)Reception and call handling: comprehensive solution of telephone calls handling service for existing tenants and for virtual office facilities. Meeting and greeting visitors/guests Advising tenants of guest arrival in reception, dealing with car parking permits, provide photocopying, scanning & printing services, dry cleaning
- shoe repairs, key cutting, flights booking, restaurant & hotel bookings, etc …
Fantastic investment opportunity that offers a great return.
Low entry investment for all kinds of investors in a fully built, completed and operational commercial office development.
The investment offers high net returns, rental assurance and secures exit strategy.
The offices are let and managed by a professional letting and management firm, hence, assuring great customer services and rental returns.
- Assured annual return to purchaser: 7% Net per year
- Term of rental assurance: 5 years
- Why Invest in commercial property:
- Commercial property investment outperforms other investments.
- UK commercial property today is offering a far better return than an emerging market equity
Why invest in Birmingham:
Largest developing city in UK, biggest competitor to London, shortage of Grade A office stock; direct flights to USA, India, China,
An innovative investment opportunity offering a 7% yearly income return assured for the first 5 years with a buy back at year 5 of 110%
For further information about other similar investment opportunities with fixed rate returns or other property details, please drop us a note on email@example.com or refer to our website www.ecsmproperty.uk.com Our staff will be glad to assist with your inquiry. We look forward hearing from you.
- January 0 €
- February 0 €
- March 0 €
- April 0 €
- May 0 €
- June 0 €
- July 0 €
- August 0 €
- September 0 €
- October 0 €
- November 0 €
- December 0 €
Send to a friend×
Close to seaSeaviewsInvestment
Apartment - New build
Florida / Miami703.500€ 114m2 2 3 Ref: USAFLMIABB1
Close to sea
Detached - Sale
Carinthia / Feldkirchen395.000€ 265m2 573 4 5 Ref: AUC90402916
New listingClose to seaExclusive propertyInvestment
Apartment - New build
Florida / Miami1.169.000€ 205m2 3 3 Ref: USAFLMIAEEL1
- New listingInvestment
Maisonette - Sale
Trentino-South Tyrol / Bozen1.000.000€ 130m2 3 2 Ref: ITADOVB021
New listingClose to seaSeaviewsExclusive propertyInvestment
Apartment - New build
Florida / Fort Lauderdale415.000€ 60m2 1 1 Ref: USAFLFL1
Castle - Sale
Budapest / Budapest10.000.000€ 5.500m2 30.000 55 60 Ref: hubudbgc1
Villa - Sale
Emilia Romagna / Bologna390.000€ 400m2 2.000 3 4 Ref: ITA902
House of Character - Sale
Emilia Romagna / Camugnano150.000€ 95m2 2 2 Ref: ITA930
Apartment - Sale
Budapest / Budapest322.000€ 140m2 4 2 Ref: HUBUDCSM
Will the skyrocketing of property prices in Budapest continue in 2018?
According to Hungarian Real Estate sources the skyrocketing of property prices may stop in 2018. This is because the number of property purchase is decreasing. There was an 18.4 percent increase in the prices of Budapest properties in 2016. Also, on a national scale, prices have increased by...
Why living in Malta ‘is good for your health’
Living in Malta is good for your health, according to a study. Researchers found Maltese people live on average 90 per cent of their life in good health, better than any other EU country. Life expectancy in Malta was also higher than anywhere else in Europe. Maltese men live on average until...