Luxury beachfront residencies in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
Luxury beachfront residencies in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USARef: USAFLFL1
- Energy rating: In process
- Construction year: 2016
- Orientation: South
- Balcony: 6 m2
- Distance to beach: 0.01 km.
- Storage room
- Private Parking
- Air conditioning
- Sea view
- Community pool
- Close to golf course
- Nice views
- Electrical Appliances
- Open Kitchen
- Fully Equipped
- Stunning Kitchen
N A U T I C A L L Y INSPIRED LUXURY RESIDENCES -directly on Fort Lauderdale Beach
Limited-edition collection of private condominiums and Beachfront Villas are the entries to haute coastal living. The future of the modern resort residential experience has arrived.
On the sands of Fort Lauderdale Beach a transformation is taking place. Enjoyment has evolved to deliver leading-edge design, connected technologies, service that anticipates your needs, and experiences that enrich your life with purpose and passion.
A unique opportunity to own a luxury beachfront residential property with an option to rent it out when you do not use it with 8% guaranteed income for 8 years- a unique offer which you will not find elsewhere in Florida. You can choose to rent the unit yourself or we can help with the management of rental.
- Studios, One-, Two-, Three-Bedroom Residences, and Penthouses
- 181 Resort Residences Professionally Designed, Fully Furnished
- 109 Condominium Residences and Beachfront Villas with Custom Design and Furnishing Options for Year-Round Living
Choose your lifestyle:
- Studios from US$450.000
- 1 Bedrooms from US$650,000
- 2 Bedrooms from US$945,000
The Tower opened in September 2016
Full beach access with towels, beach chairs,umbrellas and food service.
Step into the new era of residential property- embark on the exceptional.
A R C H I T E C T E D FOR YOUR LIFE
Fluid design principles
Inspired by the sinuous curves and sleek dimensions of yachts and ocean liners, these residencies are the vision of the acclaimed and international architect known for his transformative, humanistic work in architecture, home furnishings, and consumer product design,
The 24-story tower and collection of beach villas merge at art deco and modern concept.State of the art technologies and dedicated personal service work together to provide a sense of sophisticated escape.Bold architecture, streamlined design, fine dining, onsite spa, yacht and golf clubs on your doorstep.
- 290 exquisite residences
-Grand porte-cochère entrance with 24-hour valet
- 4,000-square-foot fitness center with ocean views, state-of-the-art cardio machines, studio space, weight training equipment, and personal training.
- Expansive spa featuring massage therapy, skin and beauty treatments, lifestyle coaching, and more
- 20,000-square-foot pool deck area with 2,000-foot- long heated and fresh water pool, two whirlpools, areas for sunbathing, eight priority owners cabanas, and poolside restaurant and bar
- Exclusive beachfront on prestigious north end of Fort Lauderdale Beach with private beach concierge services and complimentary chaise lounges
- Food and beverage service as well as dedicated attendants at pool area
- Signature destination restaurant and lounge overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- All lobby, interior, and shared spaces designed by award-winning Edge of Architecture Interior Design with custom furnishings and finishes
- Commissioned artwork throughout building
- Four high-speed elevators throughout
- On-site gourmet market with wine, coffee, pâtisserie, and other sundries
- 20,000-square-feet of creatively designed flexible meeting spaces perfectly positioned to host memorable social and corporate events
- High-speed wireless internet on the property with access on the beach
- Expansive lobby lounge and seating areas
- Spacious residences with oversized balconies and limitless views of Atlantic Ocean, the Intracoastal Waterways, and the City of Fort Lauderdale
- All residential units delivered move-in ready with flooring, finished bathrooms and kitchens, with installed appliances and fixtures
- Marble entry foyer
- Gourmet kitchens with Sub Zero® refrigerators and Wolfe® cooktops
- Gorgeous bathrooms with marble double vanities, walk-in showers, and separate soaking tubs
- residences designed by Edge of Architecture Interiors
- Flat screen televisions in every residence with the latest technology
- Twice daily housekeeping and laundry service
F O R T L A U D E R D A L E A C O A S T A L CAPITAL
A DESTINATION ON THE VERGE
Known for its winding waterways and elegant yachting heritage, the allure of Fort Lauderdale Beach as “The Venice of the Americas" is timeless. However, the future is an exciting time that is about to give way to a new horizon of sophisticated urban, oceanfront experiences.
Culinary artistry, vibrant live music, exciting cultural celebrations, technological development, new perspectives in art and theatre, fashion and design, are growing and thriving here like nowhere else… with a future of limitless potential.
E X P A N D I N G . EVOLVING. E V E R Y D A Y .
The Fort Lauderdale most people know is rapidly entering a new generation. Already, the Fort Lauderdale International Airport is set to debut an additional 8,000-foot runway, with updated terminals and services designed for more than 425,000 flights that arrive here annually. All Aboard Floride, the first high- speed rail line on the eastern seaboard, will connect Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Palm Beach, and Orlando with peak speeds of 125 mph and an expected $500 million a year of business, tourism for the first five years and expected $150 million each year after that. Even Port Everglades is embarking on three critical expansion projects aimed at creating close to 150,000 new jobs, attracting even more cruise and cargo vessels, and connecting freight rail to the port.
Land, sea, or air – all roads are leading to Fort Lauderdale and its beaches… Now and in the decades to come.
THE FUTURE HAS ALREADY BEGUN
If you are looking for an exceptional residence with an enticed simplicity and modern day luxuries– rental or residential at Fort Lauderdale or Miami area, we have an outstanding variety of luxury and bargain properties, our staff is on hand to assist finding you a suitable home in this exciting part of Florida. For more details and detailed guidance about properties in Florida, please refer to our website www.ecsmproperty.uk.com or drop us a note on firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 0 €
- February 0 €
- March 0 €
- April 0 €
- May 0 €
- June 0 €
- July 0 €
- August 0 €
- September 0 €
- October 0 €
- November 0 €
- December 0 €
Send to a friend×
Castle - Sale
Budapest / Budapest2.000.000€ 900m2 570.000 10 15 Ref: HUBUDBG3
Villa - Sale
Emilia Romagna / Camugnano205.000€ 143m2 470 4 2 Ref: ITAMN1
Maisonette - Sale
Trentino-South Tyrol / Bozen650.000€ 150m2 3 2 Ref: ITADOSTL1
Castle - Sale
Budapest / Budapest10.000.000€ 5.500m2 30.000 55 60 Ref: hubudbgc1
New listingSeaviewsExclusive propertyInvestment
House of Character - Sale
Malta / Cospicua475.000€ 4 3 Ref: P000199299
New listingClose to seaSeaviewsExclusive propertyInvestment
Apartment - New build
Florida / Fort Lauderdale415.000€ 60m2 1 1 Ref: USAFLFL1
New listingClose to seaExclusive propertyInvestment
Apartment - New build
Florida / Miami1.169.000€ 205m2 3 3 Ref: USAFLMIAEEL1
House of Character - Sale
Emilia Romagna / Camugnano150.000€ 95m2 2 2 Ref: ITA930
Villa - Sale
Emilia Romagna / Bologna390.000€ 400m2 2.000 3 4 Ref: ITA902
Will the skyrocketing of property prices in Budapest continue in 2018?
According to Hungarian Real Estate sources the skyrocketing of property prices may stop in 2018. This is because the number of property purchase is decreasing. There was an 18.4 percent increase in the prices of Budapest properties in 2016. Also, on a national scale, prices have increased by...
Why living in Malta ‘is good for your health’
Living in Malta is good for your health, according to a study. Researchers found Maltese people live on average 90 per cent of their life in good health, better than any other EU country. Life expectancy in Malta was also higher than anywhere else in Europe. Maltese men live on average until...